Tuesday, September 30, 2008

=/

I don't understand. I'm not even all that good. There are other people out there who are way better then me. They make way better partners then me. So pray explain to me, how can someone be in love with the thought of me? I mean, it does not really make sense. I can understand how my gf is so into me, and that's...... Oh wait. I STILL don't get how she fell in love with me. I mean, I get the whole attraction thing, but it's a whole different ball game, falling in love.

Perhaps I should not analyze so much. I mean, I should just take compliments as they come, right? I mean, I have an angel who loves me like no other, someone whose entire world is me. I should be thankful and grateful I have her in my life. I really should not ask questions right? But this. This whole business of her friend being in love with the thought of me. Oh. My. God.

What's so good about me anyway? =x

No comments: