Saturday, September 13, 2008

MAF

It's Mid Autumn Festival, and I'm all alone. I mean it literally. I'm in hostel, dad's at home, mom's with grandparents, and I'm alone in the room. Suddenly, I'm filled with these waves of loneliness. Jein is back in Melaka, LiHui, I have no idea. Mel is with Esther, Kang is all the way in Australia. Michie is going out soon, and me? Well, I've my wives to accompany me, I guess. =/

Sigh. I suddenly feel so lonely. I... I really want my baby right now. I've never felt this way before when Mel used to leave. I always say I don't care that she's not in the room, but always at Esther's. And I really don't. I have no idea why I feel differently today. I feel like, everybody left me alone. I feel so invisible. My baby's asleep, and I really don't want to disturb her. I just wish... I could crawl into bed with her, and have her hold me close. Her presence somehow makes these feelings disperse. How can you blame me for being into her, when she's the only one that really makes the loneliness goes away?

I'm emo, all of a sudden. I suppose, today being Mid Autumn Festival, time to be with friends and family and loved ones, and I'm all alone. I miss my baby. I just want to feel her arms around me, telling me that she's always there for me and that she'll not leave me no matter what. I suddenly feel so alone, like it's me against the whole world. Sigh... I wish my baby was here... I just want to snuggle against her and feel loved. I hate this empty feeling. It's like a sinking rock in my heart. Perhaps this is called, homesick?

I want my panda right now, this very instant. God knows how much I need her right now. When I'm talking to her, somehow, she lifts up my mood. Sometimes, even way back then, I still feel lonely when I'm with friends. But I've never felt that way with my baby. So don't blame me for being so into her. Like I said, she's the only one that ever made me want to cast off my barriers. I feel at home with her, like I can tell her anything under the sun.

The fireworks aren't doing my mood any good, because they serve to remind me of just how empty I feel. I need my baby more then ever right now. My friends...... Aren't here with me anyway. All alone during Mid Autumn Festival. I hate it...

No comments: