Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Angel

So I'm in uni at this god forbidden hour. 9 am is way too early to be stuck here in the bloody library. But a girls' got to do what a girls' got to do: assignment. If I plan on going back early, I'll have to try to finish this confronted commercial banking assignment. But enough about that. Like I was saying, I was in the library, and my mind is like, on the other side of the globe.

I really really miss my baby. I just can't stop thinking of her. She fills my thoughts all the time. Every moment I'm not joking around with those monkeys or attempting to study or chatting, I'm always thinking about her. Call me a pervert, but I can't stop thinking and wondering how would it be like to spend all the time in her company when she comes over. I want to know what it would be like to share a bed with her, and to wake up and see her face each and every morning. I know, I should just wait till the day she's actually here, but I can't really help it.

Perhaps I'm taking it for certain that she's really coming over. And I really want that to happen. I mean, her coming over is seriously going to make my birthday the best ever. Not that it's not going to be good, but with her here, it's going to be way better. And her present to me is just a bonus. I can't really wait till the day she's actually in my arms, and I'm holding her close for real. I can ask for hugs and kisses anytime of the day and she would willingly give them to me. I can just hold her for no reason, and just murmur i love you just because I can.

I really really want her here, by my side right now.

=) I still remember how I tease her about youtube. She threatened to punish me if I ever did put her lovely voice on youtube. =) And she wouldn't tell me what that punishment would be. =/ and she plays dirty. She summed up our 1st night together to be 'special' when I asked her what she thinks will happen. =X She's terrible and mean and evil. And I totally love her for all that and more. She's playful enough to keep me intrigued, and wonderful enough to keep me hooked. She has a great personality and I totally love her for that.

No comments: