Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Combo

Check THIS out. This is what happens when you're the younger one amongst a household full of pranksters like us. Us namely me and Jein. Oh, don't get me wrong. Mei Pow and Mel join in the games as well, it's just that the both of us are more, well, active. And Esther, well, she's the youngest and her turn will come soon, that is a promise. LOL!

Anyway. That video, was taken after Mich was pelted with rotten eggs, doused with ice cold water, and smashed with whipped cream. She tried to step into our room, but she was.... deterred. Bear in mind that she really really stinks, and the fact that Mel can't really speak Chinese or dialects. Hahahaha... Oh right! Before I forget, it was Mich's very very belated bday celebs, since we couldn't get together sooner then this. :X

It was a pretty cool ending to a pretty fun day out. We went to Sunway Lagoon earlier that day. Despite a lil hiccup, I really had fun. Despite the fact that I was freezing in the pool during the rain, it was really really enjoyable. I can understand why people like to just lie back and enjoy the waves. I'm thinking if it was this enjoyable with friends, it would surely be better if i brought her go as well right? =)

But yea, a terrific day out, a fabulous dinner, and an exciting ending to a long day out. What else could a girl ask for? Oh wait, there is, but, let's just let it slide. I was dead tired that day, and I slept at... 5 am. All because I was chatting with Michelle from Singapore. The more I get to know her, the more intrigued I am about her. She's interesting and I don't mind getting to know her a lil better. There's just something about her that screams 'Mystery' and 'Intrigue'.

Perhaps, one day, I'll post a lil bit more about this new friend of mine. Till then, ciao! Toodles! I'm off for my daily dose of chocolates. =)

Oh right. Check this out too.

P/s: Esther injured my finger. A 'nice' cut. Don't ask me how she did that, but she did it. =(

No comments: