Saturday, September 27, 2008

curi

Found this tag in Monkie's blog. Liked it. And since I was feeling bored (the non stop sneezing can do that to you), I decided to flinch it from her. So here goes.

1. How old are you?
> 20 lor, 21 soon... far too soon... =x

2. Are you single?
> Nopes. One could say I'm engaged. =x

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
> Hmmm, not too sure about that... Perhaps, around 25 - 28

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you're with now?
> Of course. We're more or less engaged. =P

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
> Nobody else besides my baby will do.

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
> Garden. Definitely.

7. Your ideal motif?
> Something cool, I don't know what yet. =/

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
> Anywhere. That's up to my baby.

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
> All my friends who are non homophobic.

10. Do you want an extravagant or a simple wedding?
> Kinda simple, I think. Just family, and friends. Nothing majorly extravagant.

11. Do you want the traditional vows, or something you'd make up on your own?
> Something I'd make up on my own, because my girl deserves nothing short of unique, and my speech would be made solely for her and about her.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
> Hmmm... 3? I don't know yet...

13. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
> Evening. More romantic. =P

14. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
> Outdoors, I guess. I don't know.

15. Do you like a grand entrance?
> I want something that would make people sit up and that notice.

16. no question? =( skip!

17. Name the song/tune you'd liked played at your wedding.
> I'll like 'Bleeding Love' cz that's our song, but I would like to dance with her to 'The Way You Look At Me'.

18. Are you a morning or night person?
> Night. I stay up so late I can be considered a vampire already. =x

19. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
> Depends on my baby.

20. What age do you want to get married?
> She says 28, I was thinking sometime earlier. =x

21. Describe your ideal husband.
> Sorry, but for me, that would be 'ideal wife'. She would be fun, loving, caring, and loyal. =D

22. Do you prefer fine dining or the normal spoon & fork/knife?
> Fine dining I guess. =X

23. Champagne or red wine?
> Champagne. It's a cause for celebration. ;)

24. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
> Right after, days after. Who cares? As long as I have my baby with me forever, either way is fine by me. =P

25. Money or household items?
> I would prefer to get my own household items thank you.

26. Who will pay for the bills?
> Together. =P

27. Are you ready for married life?
> I don't know. =P

28. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
> Yeap!

29. How many kids do you wanna have?
> Ideally 2, a girl and a boy. LOL!

I wanna tag: Whoever that enjoys these things as much as me. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i.i v o l u n t e e r. :D but will only do it tmr.:P