Thursday, September 11, 2008

Damaged - Danity Kane

Dear Panda,

You don't want to talk to me? I just... Have you ever thought of how this is making me feel? I need you to tell me how you feel about this. You can't go all quiet on me just like that. You even think that I... Sigh... Never mind.

I think you don't really believe me when I say that I trust you no matter what. This falls in the 'no matter what' category. Surely you know my stand... I told you before, no matter how ugly the world out there gets, you can always turn to me. Baby, I want to turn to you, even though this is my friends we are talking about. Come on baby. I know you're upset over the whole situation, but, won't you reassure me of your feelings? I need to hear you say I love you.

Twice I called. You didn't even respond to me. I don't think you even want to talk about it. Baby... Please... You're upset and idk how to make it up to you... Sigh...

No comments: