Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fixed - Coldplay

So I hear I was being tagged by Anne. It's been some time since i was tagged, wasn't it? Well, it wont hurt to do something to while the day away, would it? *thinks* NEH! So, yea, tag below:

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Well, regardless of what my friends truly think, she is the most important thing in my life right now. It's not that my friends aren't important, she just ranks a lil higher than them.

2) What was the last thing you bought with your own money?
Dinner?

3) Where do you want to get married?
Urm... Canada?

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Urm... Like, right now? =x

5) Are you in love?
A better question would be does it rain in Spain? =.= Yes, duh, I'm in love. =P

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Wow. It's been ages, I think. Urm, I would say, the banana leaf restaurant Wai Mun brought us to.

7) Name the latest book that you bought
Urm, it's 'The Last Kings' by David Gremlin ( or something like that. I don't even remember the title or the author. it's been too long. =/ )

8) What is your full name?
Laura Yoong Li Wen... Quite a mouthful, won't you agree?

9) Do you prefer your mother, or your father?
I don't prefer either one of them, cz i love them both equally.

10) Name a person you really wish to meet in your life for the first time.
Other than my gf, I would like to meet Katherine Moennig in person. =x

11) Christina or Britney?
Neither? I much prefer to meet someone else, preferably, Rihanna or Leona.

12) Do I do my own laundry?
Hmmm... Half-half. Other than my innerwear, the rest goes to the dobi.

13) The most exciting place you want to go
Wherever my baby wants to bring me go.

14) hugs or kisses?
both. I love feeling loved. =P

15) 8 things I am passionate about
i) her
ii) friends
iii) pranks
iv) songs
v) getting to know people
vi) food
vii) mind stimulating games
viii) a worthwhile conversation

16) 8 things I say too often
i) i love you
ii) i miss you
iii) babe
iv) damn ass la you
v) f***
vi) dammit
vii) panda
viii) hey baby

17) 8 books I've read recently
i) Concise Principles of Malaysian Company Law
ii) Commercial Banking
iii) Lord of the Silver Bow
iv) Her Sister's Keeper
v) Management Accounting
vi) - to be filled in at a later date -
vii) - to be filled in at a later date -
viii) - to be filled in at a later date -

18) 8 songs that I could listen to over and over again
i) Say It Again - Marie Digby
ii) Maybe - Jay Sean
iii) Damaged - Danity Kane
iv) Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis
v) No Air - Chris Brown ft Jordin Sparks
vi) Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
vi) Stranger - Secondhand Serenade
vii) Wherever You Will Go - The Calling
viii) Promise - Ciara

19) 8 things I learnt last year
i) Friends will always tell you the truth, even though it hurts
ii) Falling in love is not something impossible
iii) Making new friends isn't all that hard
iv) Flirting is fun
v) Getting to know someone is my forte
vi) Patience is a virtue
vii) Pranking others is way too much fun to totally give up on
viii) The future is very uncertain. Anything could happen. Nothing is impossible.

20) Tag 8 people
i) LiShan
ii) Whaley
iii) Jeinie
iv) LeeEan
v) Ally
vi) Jie
vii) Joanne
viii) KeJun

(And anyone out there that lovesss tags. =P)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't want :'( *pity dog eyes*