Thursday, September 18, 2008

overdued

Tagged by LiShan. Here goes:

Tag rules:
1. Rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Time: 10.34am

Name: Laura

Sisters: 0

Brothers: 0

Shoe size: 7 / 8, depends on shop.

Height: 160 cm (?)

Where do you live: Malaysia

Fav drinks: alcohol, juices, cold drinks

Fav breakfast: Pan mee, bacon and eggs, cereals

Have you ever been on a plane: Yesh

Swam in the ocean: Yea?

Fell asleep in school: Yea...

Broken somebody's heart: I don't think so?

Fell off your chair: Nopes

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yea... My gf...

Saved emails: Yeap

What is your room like: Me. =P

What is right beside you: Accounting Handbook 2007... Of course, I much prefer it to be my gf

What is the last thing you ate: Cafe food. =.=


EVER HAD...

Chicken pox: Nopes

Sore throat: Yeap

Stitches: Nopes

Broken nose: Nopes

Do you believe in love at 1st sight: I guess

Like picnics: Yeap

Last person you danced with: Myself?

Last made you smiled: My gf

You last yelled at: My gf as well... =(


TODAY YOU DID...

Talked to someone you like: Yeap

Kissed someone: Does virtual kisses count?

Get sick: Hell no!

Talked to an ex: None

Miss someone: Yeap

Best feeling in the world: When she says I love you

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yeap, Tweety! =)

What's under your bed: Books and stuff

What time is it now: 12.29 pm


RANDOMS...

Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Yes, my baby

Do you have any siblings?
No

Do you want children?
Twins if possible

Do you smile often?
Kinda

Do you like your handwriting?
Nopes

Are your toenails painted?
Nopes

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?
Hers

What colour shirt are you wearing?
White

What were you doing at 7.00 pm last night?
Sleeping I think

I cant wait till...
I get her in my arms for good.

When did you cry last?
A couple of days ago

Are you a friendly person?
90% of the time

Do you have any pets?
Yeap, my beloved Biscuits

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
*grumbles* with the baby. She chose him over me! =(

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you right now?
She's just a friend.

Do you sleep with the tv on?
I'm not an old folk.

What are you doing right now?
Multitasking

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nopes

Can I handle the truth?
Do cows graze? =.=

Are you closer to your mom or dad?
Mom

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself

How many people can you say you really loved?
A few, too few...

Do I eat healthy?
Moderate

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?
Er, no ex, no pics.

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yea, I think so.

how often do you go to church?
Never?

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
My baby...

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
Varies

Are you confident?
Kinda?

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
i) Studying
ii) Being a nerd?
iii) Only concern was my Chinese tuition
iv) Loved and spoiled by my parents
v) Loner?

5 snacks I enjoy
i) Rocky
ii) Pringles
iii) Nachos
iv) Tim Tams
v) Kacang Putih

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
i) Travel around the world
ii) Help the needy
iii) Fulfill all my fantasies
iv) Live a semi retired life with my baby
v) Make the world a better place? (yea rite)

5 of my bad habits
i) Procrastinate
ii) Flirt?
iii) Whine
iv) Facebook and msn all the time
v) Joke around once too often

5 places I have lived in
i) Seremban
ii) Rampai
iii) SS15
iv) Sunway
v) Going to live in USA (Does this count? =P)

5 jobs I've had
i) Lover
ii) Student
iii) Daughter
iv) Poll clerk
v) Vote counter
(LOL!!)

5 lucky people:
i) Yang
ii) Darling
iii) Anne
iv) Ally
v) Mary

No comments: