Sunday, September 07, 2008

Tasha

To: My dearest Panda

I wonder. Did I made a mess out of everything? Is it so very wrong for me to approach your ex gf and bestie for information? I only had you in my mind when I asked them about what happened. You won't even tell me anything. Is it really that wrong for me to do what I did?

You're mad at me, and now I can't sleep. You won't even tell me a single thing. You may not want to make me worried, but how can I not worry when you have this tendency to land into trouble? Since the day we got together, my life has become a TVB drama. I don't regret a single inch of it, but I do wish we could have a talk about this. You don't just hit me with one sentence, 'Why don't you continue being friends with them? Since you guys are becoming so close, and leave me out of it.'

How am I supposed to inteprete it? You sound mad, and pissed off. How am I supposed to sleep well tonight? You really tear my heart apart, rip it into pieces. I wonder. I know you're hurting over there, and I'm sick over here. I really want to know if you're feeling any better. But somehow, idk anymore.

What are you trying to say? What are you trying to do? What are you looking for?

No comments: