Friday, September 12, 2008

Jumbo

Let me tell you a story about my lil brat. He's around 7 - 8 months old, and he's a smart lil devil. The brat apparently climbed up to the table, and stole the whole boxful of baby cookies. Those cookies are like, super duper HUGE cookies. Those jumbo sized ones. Well, he climbed down with them, went under the cover, and started munching. By the time he was found out, the whole boxful of cookies were gone. LOL! Imagine that, my lil brat doing all that. That was one of the better jokes I've heard.

Of course, for the adults in the house, that wasn't funny at all. They had to deal with him being hyper. Imagine him sucker punching another baby around his age, and laughing and shouting the whole day. And he was up playing with trains at 1 am. LOL!

I proudly present the greedy pig, Jamar James Houser to you peeps. He's my lil brat when it comes to mischief and naughty stuff. Of course, I was cheering him on when he sucker punched the other one, which in turn got me a scolding from my baby. But it was all in the name of fun? =P And besides, my baby cant stay mad at me for long. It's a mutual thing. My voice calms her down, and vice versa. I wonder, if what she said could be for real. =X

And then there's the matter of a personal bet with my baby. She might not remember it in a few years time but I definitely will. We'll see who wins baby, that's a promise. I'm going to get what I want. =P You're going down baby! Muahahahaha...

Oh talking about my princess. She's a one of a kind idiot smartass. I love her so much. When things are going well for us, without any trouble or anything, talking to her through the phone is the sweetest time of the day. I don't mean that I don't like spending time with my friends, but this is different. I love talking to my baby on the phone despite the phone charges. You might say it's total bullshit, but if I don't hear her voice b4 sleeping, I just somehow can't sleep at all. I love my baby, that it hurts to be so far apart. But the end is going to be worth the wait.

No comments: