Saturday, September 27, 2008

RSUC

And so mid sem break is here. Finally. After slogging like hell over my cramped assignment schedule, I can finally take a breather and rest for a short while before taking up my books once again. I mean, I've really got to start sometime soon.

Like I said, holidays are here. I was so supposed to meet up with a couple of friends when I came back, but, it got canceled. Therefore, I'm stuck here at home for now. But it aint all that bad... yet.

I came back yesterday, and dad drove me to town to get lunch for me. He got me Nasi Minang with beef rendang. YUMMY! I ate the whole packet, which is like, a huge bowl of rice. And that was around 3 pm. At 6 plus, we went to check out some appliances. My folks wanted to get an oven and a microwave. And so we checked out some other stuff as well since we were in the vincinity. Looked out for fridges, tvs, washing machines and water heaters. lol!

We went over to Royal Sungai Ujong Club, RSUC, for dinner. We ordered: 2 mutton briyani, 1 chicken kebab, 2 pieces of tandoori chicken, 1 tandoori naan, 2 lime juices and 1 teh tarik kurang manis. Well, most of it went down MY stomach. =D oh right. Did I mention that the briyani is very very filling? Another big place of rice. *blushes* oh! I also forgot to add the fact that I had ice cream after all that.

Fantastic dinner, only to be rivaled by perhaps, steamboat. Since I can pretty much go at least 5 rounds for steamboat, I suppose it's safe to say that steamboat is really my kinda meal. I'm so looking forward to grandpa preparing it. I know I know. I'm greedy. But I can't help it. I just love food, yummy, tasty, flavourful food.

My baby calls me greedy, but I swear, I'm not. I just have a passion for good food. =D So yeah. I'm looking forward to having fabulous food while I'm back. I promise I'll shed the extra pounds when I'm back in hostel. =P

No comments: