Sunday, September 14, 2008

Untitled

X: What did you eat for dinner?
Y: Rice. Fried rice.
X: OMG. Rice has been James Bond-ed.

(A conversation about dinner can turn into a lame joke.)

X: See? You both got wet because of me.
Y, Z: ......

(We were talking about water balloons.)

X: So. What did you do today?
Y: Nothing.
X: Nothing at all?
Y: Nothing.
X: Wow. Ok. I'm so hurt right now. You didn't miss me at all. You didn't even think of me. Wow.
Y: What? That was a trick question?! Of course I miss you. I was thinking bout you the whole day.
X: Hahaha. You're slow.
Y: What?! No I'm not. (Turns to the babies) I'm slow apparently. Wow. Can you believe that?

(Talking to my gf)

X: Eh, yang... Be careful la!
Y: Eh, you call her 'yang'... Stands for 'sayang'?? or goat (chinese)??
X, Z: hahahahahaha....

(Walking to school)

No comments: