Sunday, September 28, 2008

*yawn*

I was not tagged, but i'm in the mood for tags. So here goes.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
> I would leave and cry my heart out.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
> I would want to pass all my exams and graduate on time.

3. If you were the opposite gender, what would you do?
> Be gay. (So totally agree with anne's answer) LOL

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
> Keep a portion to be invested for my kids, and the rest goes to my partner, my family and charity.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
> I don't really believe in the whole best friend concept.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
> Loving someone and being loved by the same someone. (cant negate that)

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
> I don't have to wait anymore. I already have her. =)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
> Leave it up to fate. =P

9. Have you ever been labeled as a snatcher?
> Nopes.

10. What would make your mood change the fastest?
> My baby. If I talk to her when she's upset, my mood will change the moment I hear her voice.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
> Happily married.

12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
> I feel like sleeping but I really want to hear my panda's voice.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
> Well, technically, she din tag me. But Anne is really funny and nice to talk to. =P

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
> Married and rich. =P

15. What is the 1st thing you do when you wake up?
> Call my gf.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
> Duh, yes. Anything and everything.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who will you pick?
> The one with whom the future is the brightest.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
> I would forgive, but I don't think I could ever forget.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
> Both has its perks, but I'm currently more then happy to be with my baby. ;)

No comments: