Thursday, September 11, 2008

opinions

I didn't mean to worry you peeps. Perhaps, I shouldn't have made you guys so worried, by constantly telling you what happened. I'm sorry. I know, you guys really care for me. And I'm thankful I've got a great bunch of friends like you. Really, this comes from the bottom of my heart.

The time I spend with my gf is the sweetest ever. Almost as if I'm dreaming. If this is a dream, I'm hoping it would last. I'm reluctant to wake up, because I don't think anything could be sweeter then this.

However, I'm going to make more time for my friends. My baby is important, but my friends are important too. So I'm going to spend more time with them, and talk about other things besides my gf. Much as I would love to share her with everybody, I know, that has to change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yada yada yada!
:P:P:P