Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Air Square

Different, yet so alike. Some times, I believe, our fates are written in the skies. Perhaps, me and my baby, ours are one of those whom Fate brought together. Even our years of important changes are the same, with the next one coming next year. Well, you could say it's important, because next year will be the 1st time I'm going to meet her in person and spend time with her for real. I'm so tired right now, I can't even blog much. I'm just going to be random here, and tell you guys to check this out. If you type in my bday (3rd Feb) and hers (30th May), you'll find certain items rather similar. Same elements eh? Air + Air. Guess we really make a good couple den. =)

*yawn* That's it. I don't think I can take it any longer. I think I'm off to bed now. Nite peeps!!

No comments: