Friday, August 01, 2008

Re: Beginnings

Needs

I don't need the adventure of my life,

I don't need my name to go down in History,
I don't need the world to bow at my feet.

I don't need many friends save a handful,
I don't need many enemies save a couple,
I don't need many lovers save one.

All I need is
A true friend to watch out for me
An enemy to push me to reach my full potential
A lover who treats me right.

I found my true friend,
My lifelong enemy,
and my true love.

The love of my life,
Whom I feel like I've known forever,
Is the one I'm dedicating this to.

I love it when she makes me smile,
I love it when she teases me,
I love it when she is trying to make me divulge my surprises.

I'm scared to lose her
I'm scared to wake up one day and find her gone
I'm scared that it's all but a dream.

I would face my friends for her
I would face my family for her
I would face the whole world for her

I want to stand up tall and tell the whole world she's mine
I want to prove that this is not just a summer's fling
I want to show that it IS possible to fall for someone you've met through the Net.

Love transcends nations,
Love transcends culture,
Love transcends religion.

Baby,
I don't need you to travel the world
Nor perform a historical feat

All I want from you,
Is that you love me for who I am,
And be with me, for good or bad.

Stay by my side,
Day and night,
Is all I ask from you.

I love you
and I intend on spending my lifetime loving you,
my princess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is one sweet poem...you wrote that i supposed...
i hope you and your GF will be ok very soon...
hang in there...:)