Monday, August 11, 2008

雨过晴天

Euphoria is defined as a state of very intense happiness and feelings of well-being. (Wikipedia, 2008)

So I have a pretty readable face. Apparently all my emotions are written on my face. Let me be the 1st to assure you it's not always that case. That only happens about 5 percent of the time.

But alright. I admit, I was in a state of euphoria when I got those emails from my beloved. I was down, upset, devastated, and emo for the past 1 week or so. But you can't exactly blame me, can you? Try not talking to the love of your life for a week, and not knowing if he/she is alright, den tell me if you're not emo, upset, down, and devastated. (Normally, I won't use 'devastated' but that was Jein's idea, so yeah)

Almost everyone of my friends advised me against this. Don't get me wrong, they're wonderful friends. Really concerned about me. Appreciate it, ppl. However, my heart told me otherwise. It told me to wait, even though the mind formed doubts. A lil naive, but it was worth it. My baby finally contacted me after so long. I feel a lil guilty for even doubting her.

When I saw those emails in the inbox, it was as if the sun miraculously appeared from nowhere, and the clouds just disperse. As if my day had brighten up. I never really known happiness till I met her. She's truly something, a vital part of my life. If I had it my way, we would never have to part.

One of these days, I shall have a full fledged post about my baby, complete with a picture. Till then, let me continue talking about my baby and how much I love that panda of mine? ;)

Cheerios ppl~!!

No comments: