Saturday, August 09, 2008

080808

So yeah. Before I start off with anything, lemme wish Gan Li HAPPY BIRTHDAY 1st of all. ;) Hope you enjoyed yourself today. Pity you're way over there in Aussie, else I could have pranked you or something in uni. :P

AND! The opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics 2008-08-08 was AWESOME!!! GOSH! I'm so fucking proud to be a Chinese. It was spectacular!! I really liked it very much. The performances, and most importantly, the fireworks. ;)

I mean, come on! The best part of the show HAS got to be the fireworks. Like hey! They really have a very very amazing show of fireworks. i mean like, hey! It sure took my breath away.

AND! One of the performances that I really enjoyed was the part where the Confucius scholars were reciting his work and there was this huge platform of raised characters on blocks. Wow. That was really, WOW.

No comments: