Sunday, August 17, 2008

3... 2.... 1

Countdowns. It's cool when it's only seconds, minutes, hours even. But to countdown days and months, it just isn't right. I mean, the wait is just so torturous.

She told me, to countdown is going to make it seem even longer. At that time, I didn't agree, but now, I totally agree with her. The figures still seem so huge even after what seemed like eternity. But somehow, part of me still wants to countdown the days.

I can't wait for her to come down. I want so much for her to be here. I can't wait to spend every day in her company. It's going to be my 1st time spending that much time with someone, but I can't wait. I've been looking forward to this since forever. Really really wish I could catch a glimpse of what it would be like 168 days down the road.

*Imagining*

But yea, I'm going to celebrate the so-called most important birthday with the most precious person in my life. What else could a girl ask for? (That doesn't mean no presents alright) I'm so going to celebrate with my parents, grandparents, seremban pals (if possible), and my kl pals. And she's going to be there by my side all the time.

I look forward to meals with her, tv together, cinema together, games together, and outings together. I just wanna hold her close whenever we're alone, and have her sit on my lap so i can hug her from behind while we're watching movies on the computer.

All in all, I want her to be here. I can't wait. This is even worse then Christmas. At least, Xmas comes earlier, and I don't know what presents I'll get, if any. But this! I already KNOW what I'm going to get. Grrr! I hate waiting!

No comments: