Wednesday, August 06, 2008

wreckage

Emotional wreck. I never thought I would use that to describe me. But that is exactly what I am right now. All because I cant get my girlfriend on the phone after I get a text message telling me something bad happened to her.

I lose the appetite to eat. I look mopey and down and goddamn emo right now. I feel like isolating myself from the people around me. Don't get me wrong, they're amazing people. I just don't feel like seeing them. I wish it would rain. I just want to run out in the rain with someone and just dance around. I want to splash in the puddles, and perhaps, just cry my heart out.

I've never cried much in my life. I'm just so worried, and scared that I'll lose her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I love her so much I just can't bear to ever have her gone from my life. I wish there was someone I knew in USA, that could help me get news about her. Perhaps I'm overreacting, but not hearing from her these past few days is like torture. Heard of 'heaven on earth'? Well, this is more like 'hell on earth' for me.

Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sabar saja lahh...i dunno how to console ppl with a broken heart...good luck...