Saturday, August 02, 2008

seven evan

Was tagged by none other den my beloved Jie. Anyway. Enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy doing it. (To take my mind off stuff)

7 facts about me:-
- hates going for classes, the mind always seems to drift off during classes
- spec-y
- only child
- fucking hopeless romantic
- night ghost
- madly in love right now
- loves music

7 things that scare me:-
- cockroaches
- losing her
- being all alone in this world
- failing all my subjects
- horror flicks
- being rejected
- losing the ones i love

7 songs playing in my mind:-
- Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
- Unbreakable by Fireflight
- Forever and a Day by Marc Anthony (Saving Face OST)
- Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
- Everything by Micheal Learns To Rock
- Better In Time by Leona Lewis

7 valuable things in my life:-
- the love of my life
- my friends
- music
- my phone
- my family
- my computer
- my pets

7 'first times' in my life:-
- Went to Australia (1994)
- Went on stage (2004)
- Fell in love (2008)
- Clarity on preference (2006)
- Stepped into a club/bar (2006)
- Failed paper (2007)
- Singing out loud to and for someone (2008)

7 words/things I always use:-
- I love you
- I miss you
- Babi
- Damn
- I've got a surprise for you
- Not emo
- What is your problem, woman?!

7 friends that I wanna tag:-
- Ganli
- Anne
- Darling
- LiShan
- Jein
- Sayang
- whoever that wants to do this

No comments: