Tuesday, August 12, 2008

poltergeist

So. Today is Li Hui, or better known among us as Camel's birthday. AND! We did it all in style. Trust me, when it comes to pranks, and us, it's bound to be messy and fun. :D

To make it special, we started celebrations at midnight, or rather, close to midnight. Jein was at my place since after dinner, to do the card, and stuff, and study a lil. And a big thank you to Esther, or else we would have all forgotten about the cake. *blushes*

So basically, the scenerio was like this: The card was done, the can of whipped cream in the fridge, the balloons were waiting to be filled, and both Esther and Jein were studying. Me and Mel were in the room, on the computer, when all of a sudden, Jein shouted: " LAURA!! WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME ABOUT THE CAKE??!" I was shocked, I couldn't really get in a coherent thought. Then, we just piled into Jein's BF's car, drove by Jein, of course, and went to Cake Sense at SS15, SJ. Got this pandan cake, which is like, alternate layers of pandan sponge cake and pandan jelly. NICE!

Okok. So now the story really begins. Around 11. 30 or so, Jein and I made our way to Jein's place. Then I made a phone call to my GF. Talked to her for a short while, and told her I'll call her back after the surprise celebrations. Then Camel was asking me questions about my gf, and so the time passed. After getting the green light from Esther, we lured her over to Esther's place. She was on the phone for a while with her friend, when Jein kinda persuaded her to talk later.

When she was walking down the last stairway, ahead of me and Jein, she kinda turned around to talk to us. THAT, was the perfect opportunity for Esther and Mel. It was as if, LiHui knew they were there and presented them the perfect position to toss water balloons on her.

So so so. Can you imagine this? Me and Jein on the stairway, and LiHui, at the foot of the stairway, just turns around and talk to us, when all of a sudden, from behind the bushes, out comes Esther and Mel, each armed with a water balloon. Plop! Plop! Plop! Plak! And just like that, she got pelted with 4 balloons b4 she could even react. The best part was when Mel wanted to hit her with the 4th balloon.

*Mel holds the water balloon and laughs at LiHui, wanting to throw it at her.*
LiHui: (bends down as if in a bow) Here here.
(She was telling Mel to burst that balloon on her head)

That crazy woman was soaking wet from head to toe. :D :D Then they came over to our place. She thought it was over. *evil grin* She was talking to Esther, when yours truly (mischief pranker) comes out with a huge dollop of whipped cream and just smashes it into her face. *Muahahahahaha* She was SHOCKED! She even let me smear it all over her face, neck, and hands.

We took group pictures, and I smashed another mini cream pie on her face as well. *smirks* I just realized I really like doing all this. Feel like I kinda missed out on my childhood, not having ppl like this to play with. So bear with me for a few more years, I've got lots to catch up with. *winks*

It was really fun, and it was a success pranking and surprising her that night. I really enjoyed myself and with hopes, everybody did. Now, on to the next project! ;)

*Pictures next time alright? It takes forever to upload anything here.*

No comments: