Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Weehahhahahaha

Good afternoon! I'm at the computer labs again. Woke up at 10 this morning. Why? Because I slept late (again!) yesterday.
We visited our old haunts yesterday night. Such fun!! Hehehehe.... Finally!! After long days of waiting and longing, I get to eat my favourite 'maggi mee goreng'.. This time I had the pataya version... yummy!!! I tell you, I really miss hanging out there... After that, we went to play a couple of rounds of pool.... Oooo!! It was fun!! Though I sucked at it.. :'( So sad! And to think that Cass took pics.. OMG!
And I met my dear 'old' friends... Gosh! I really miss chatting with them... I really must make an effort to meet up with them often... I miss them sooo much!!!
By the way, I just found out. PnP programs CAN'T FUNCTION over here!! ARGH!!!!!!! Feel like strangling someone when I found out. Whatever!
Will be meeting Taryn later on... :D Take student ID photo... hahahha... Then I'll suffer later on.. Gosh! LT 7 dey!! Die!

No comments: