Monday, March 26, 2007

blerh

Phew! Finally. I've handed in my assignments. Now all that is left is my 2 AsTutes, accounting and management. OMG! Management. The plague of my life. I can die from management. Seriously? I did consider studying management as a major. But now, after going through hell, and it's not even by far over yet, and I can't take it anymore. I mean, it sounds interesting and stuff at the beginning, but I tell you, to me, it's damn boring. I mean, it's all about theories and stuff, and memorizing... OMG! It's somewhat like history, whereby you remember. I hate to memorize. My brain never listens to me when I ask it to memorize. Instead, it tends to recall stupid useless stuff, such as conversations. What the hell! Stupid brain of mine. I'm supposed to be blogging, but I kind of got sidetracked. Not really in the mood these past few nights to blog. So. Perhaps another time?

No comments: