Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ew



Was looking through my pictures yesterday, and came upon this 2 pictures. The one above is fried crickets and the one below is dried frogs. Gross, eh? But I suppose people DO eat such stuff, as it was on sale at the Thai supermarket in Singapore. Yup! I took those illegal pictures when I went for a visit last year. Thought it would make an interesting post.
Haven't really been snapping any pictures at the moment, as I'm rather bogged down with assignments and stuff. And basically just don't feel like taking any pictures. I'm supposed to do my management assignment, but then again, the online library is being cranky. It just refuses to load. I wonder. Can I get my assignment done in time? Hmm.. Or should I just hang myself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice to eat what