Monday, March 19, 2007

management can be fun

Was having Management classes this morning. Our lecturer taught us about the past and present theories about management. The classical and contemporary views. Blah blah blah. Then she mentioned something that really tickled me.
'Show me your friends, and I tell you what kind of person you are.'
Taking things out of context here, I have an even mixture of PLU and non PLU. Does that make me a bisexual? Hahahahahaha... Worth a thought?
And my dear lecturer also mentioned something with I agree totally.
'People respond to love and attention.'
Yup! So true. So, people, you know what to do. Shower me with lots of love and attention! :D Ok?
Currently stuck in the library's computer labs, supposed to do assignments with my friends, but............... Well, I need not say more. LOL!
Had a dream about you again. OMG! Can you, like, don't haunt my dreams and thoughts day and night? Sigh....

No comments: