Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AsTute

Today. I woke up in time for brunch. Thought of meeting Audrey today, but lazy to go out so early. So. suan le ba (let it be)! Instead, went to Medan with Mel and our resident Monkies. I'll introduce the 2nd one soon. They were teasing me, cause I was the one complaining about being hungry, but was the last to finish my meal. So paiseh! Sorry la! Went to computer labs today, and waited for Taryn to help me with my assignment. While doing so, I was chatting, and kinda did something shocking.
I don't really know how to write it with a third person's view, making things general and stuff. So i guess, I keep it to myself, and share it with certain few people. LOL! no choice. Too sensitive to blog about. And besides, kinda lost the mood and momentum to blog. Next time la!
Guess the assignments really took its toll on poor Laura. Sigh!
Signing off..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

siao siao!

laurayoong said...

y say i siao siao?

Juin said...

who say u siao siao??
HaHa... eh...
jia you o!

laurayoong said...

haha... i think is cassie... haha..