Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Random Landom

Random as random can be.
1st off. Let's talk about food. I tell you, the funny thing about fishballs, and most other kinds of edible balls, are how they expand after absorbing huge amounts of liquid. For instance, check out the pictures on Mel's blog about the breakfast we had this morning, full of TLC.
Next on the list: GST. For you people out there, who should know that GST stands for goods and services tax, we had an interesting 5 minutes lecture on GST. Quote Dr.Kevin, GST is charged for any goods produced or services used. It got me wondering. Services. Inclusive of haircuts, computer servicing, legal help. Does it include the sex trade? It IS a type of service. Humour me for a short while. Let's imagine how one would bring up the matter of GST.
'Hey big fella! GST rules! You'll just have to come up with more if you want pleasure.'
I'm sorry if all this offends any of you.
Last, but not least. Crushes. Or more accurately, friends or love. It's something that kinda haunts most people's minds. Scenario. A likes B very much. When A's friends, C found out, C called A to confirm the truth. A was hurt by B's comments, and that caused their friendship dear. By the way, we're not talking about the normal relationship here. I leave it to your imagination as to what kind of relationship this is.
The thing is, friends and love should go hand in hand, not against one another. One need not give way for the other. But, as things turn out to be, sometimes, this scenario DO happen. Thinking about it, it's all a matter of weighing the pros and cons. Many would say that friends are for life, while love is a once a lifetime thing, so one should maintain the friendship and let love go. Love, in my opinion, is like fire to a moth. Sometimes, chasing after it, is like chasing a unicorn.
I wanted to write some more. But somehow, I don't think I'll be able to express it well. So, let's just cancel that thought. I'm somewhat distracted, I don't know why.
(p/s: Thanks, Jien and JiYen, for your 'ai xin zao can' :D)

No comments: