Monday, March 12, 2007

bleh!

Assignments. Hate 'em. Love 'em. A true necessity in life. More so college and Uni life. It's such a suffer. Going through all this.
Important. Bah! I suck at assignments. Ask me to study, and score for Finals, is much, much easier then to do assignments. Good Lord! The only compensation and consolation I get is I get to discuss with friends. Full stop! LOL! Yeah, yeah.. I whine alot. But that's who I am. So get used to it, or get lost. :P
Got to chatting with my junior, and all of a sudden, I find myself feeling... kinda weird. I miss someone, but I don't know who. Weird, eh? I feel, kind of hollow within. Bit sad, really, I don't know why. Perhaps, one of you can explain it to me? I suppose, I miss you real bad. Sometimes, I wish I could hug you now.
Such thoughts! *shakes herself* I should look forward to meeting new friends, and enjoying Uni life, and not give way to such thoughts. Uni life is all about fun, and laughter, and outings, and hair-rising adventures. So. I should and will, eventually, shelve these thoughts and turn my mind to other more pleasant thoughts.

No comments: