Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Potpourri

Pig pig pig! That's the only word to describe me today. Why? Because I have been sleeping practically the whole morning. Woke at 9. 30 and went back to bed at 11. Sigh. Was supposed to do some assignments, but, I just don't get it. I'll just have to ask Mel for help later tonight. Currently at the computer labs (again!) to blog and whatnot. Today was kind of uneventful, except for my Business Statistic lecturer canceling our class.
Kinda enjoy talking to Audrey. She makes me laugh. It's fun talking to someone who kinds of understands you. In a way, I miss her. Her attitude and stuff, seems rather familiar. Sometimes, she reminds me of Siew Peng, and how close we used to be. I miss that feeling.
I was reading through your blog, and your sole post there, kinda evoke many feelings and thoughts. Kinda sad. I wonder. If I didn't do what I did the other day, would it all been different? Perhaps. I don't really know. In a sense, I'm kinda wishing it would be different. But I don't see any way of changing things now. I really should move on. Hopefully, you'll find it in your heart somewhere, to forgive me for whatever wrong I did unto you. It was an act of desperation. I didn't know what else I could have done. Granted, it was wrong. But I don't know what else to do. No amount of words can express the sorrow I felt, or how sorry I am. Just pray that in time, you'll think of me as someone who was a friend.
On to more cheerful things. Despite the fact that you're not reading my blog, I just want you to know, CONGRATS! Congrats to Hui Yen for her amazing STPM results, and congrats to all my juniors for their results. Not that I know each and everyone's results. Still. I'm sure most of you did well.

3 comments:

Juin said...

who's Audrey?!
what bout me?!

Anonymous said...

hey...chill,tat's wat u always told me.maybe you are juz too negative,things are not as bad as u think.hehe..

laurayoong said...

lolz..... i'm so over it edi... lolz.... hahha... juz tat, at tat time, i was bit down laa... but now ok edi... :D

Juin ar! u're special ok! lolz... cannot compare liddat de lorr.... lolz.... i'll always think of u as my dear dear roommate... :D