Friday, March 23, 2007

Jazz

Sigh sigh sigh! So sad! I kinda regret canceling my ATM card. If I didn't, then I can take up Audrey's offer next week. LOL! So sad. Haha. But. There are other times also right? Haha.
Today was a, urm, how shall I put it, eventful day. After classes, Mel and I went back, as mom needed a confirmation letter of sorts stating that I was a student there. After that, we had lunch. I tell you. I'm stuffed. And I shall not have any dinner tonight. (Psss! I still have fries...) Hehe.. Then we waited for the blardy bus. 1st, we waited on this side. Then, we were told to go the other side. The fella in da bus told us, when we wanted to board to bus, that we were on the WRONG side. And that we were to go back to the same side we came from just now. What nonsense! This is going to reflect way bad on our tourism industry. Won't you agree?
Coming back, I went to the library to look for Taryn, and chit-chatted with her till she went home. Even walked her out to wait for her bus. See? I'm such a good friend, right? Then, I went back to get my bags, and maybe do some work. But..... The computer lab was occupied! There was a class going on in it! OMG! Luckily, I didn't panic. Instead, set out to look for Mel and Cass. I went back to the library, just in case they went there to look for me. But they weren't there, so I msged Mel, and found out their location. And when I went to lab 2 to look for Mel, Audrey called me. She wanted to meet up with me. I told her I'm at the computer labs, and she said, nvm. But I told her, nvm, I'll go cafeteria to look for her instead. She asked why I don't want to do, then I said, I can do later. Haha. So. We chatted for a short while, and then headed for the foyar. She met some of her friends there, and introduced them to me. We kinda hanged out there for sometime, then she wanted to go back already. So I walked her to her car. Had a nice time chatting with her. OMG! She has most of the qualities I'm looking for. Smart, plays pool, likeable, easy to get along, fun to be with... and many more I can't/haven't pinpoint yet. Sigh! She better not be reading my blog now. Later she'll freak out. Suan le ba!
I think I've gotten over all the missing-subang snydrome. Well. Most of it. I guess, I'm adapting? I guess, making new friends isn't as easy as in Taylor's, but at least the friends I've made, are quite ok, quite ok indeed. Ah well!
Oh ya! a pic for you to enjoy.This is my committee cum friend. More of a friend now la. Last time... OMG! She damn garang one ar! Serious! Go ask any of the prefects... LOL! KeeKuen... suan le ba! Admit it! You WERE fierce then. LOL!
Ok la! Till here then.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was I that garang?? I noe yuhe once said I got sui wang wang de eyes, everytime when I scold u all, I look like I wanna cry. Sigh..sobs...hahaha
If u guys say i'm garang, good la then. At least I'm nt such a failure being a committee then...hahaha...Luv ya!!..hahaha

laurayoong said...

haha... sui wang wang?? haha... to be honest, i din really notice ur eyes, coz u hardly summon me... lolz... summore cant look into ur eyes lerr.... haha... lolz.... i rather u be a failure at being a committee den be a success in breaking ppl's hearts lorr... :P
but, if u wish, i'll say u're rather a good committee...

Anonymous said...

hihi..comm. kee kuen,tat's good to have a sui wang wang's eyes,as we all dare not to offence you,scared u would really cry out.haha..
laura,you seems having a good life there,gambate ya!

Anonymous said...

Helo yuhe, haven't seen you in ages. how's life going on? Eh, don't call me comm. anymotre k? I'm not and don't wanna be... Sigh, I didn't wanna do all those bad things~scolding,terrorising u all..sigh..sigh...I don't even wish to break ppl's heart. I'm nt tat bad k, i seldom break ppl's heart le..hahaha

laurayoong said...

er, halo! u always break my heart de worr.... sigh.... bad la u... :P

Anonymous said...

I'm not bad k? I'm vy kind de le.. u c how i treat u nowadays huh? So gud rite?..hahaha

laurayoong said...

er.... are v even talking bout the same person here? lolz... gud ar? er er er.........