Thursday, July 08, 2010

Updates!

Ok. So I realized that it's been quite a while since I last posted. April 11 till now, that's like, what, 3 months or so? It's no excuse, but I plead finals, World Cup, Thomas Cup, and whatnot as reasonable distraction. But hey, it really doesn't matter, 'cause this blog aint dead after all. I mean, I'm here now, blogging aint I?

So anyway. Thomas Cup is over, with China winning the Thomas and losing the Uber. That's old news. Right. Carry on. The World Cup 2010 is here, and Finals is but a few days away. The finalists? Netherlands vs Spain. Epic, aint it? The so called top teams, like, Brazil, France, Italy all crashed even before the semis. They say that this World Cup 2010 is the world cup of upsets, and I so have to agree.

Anyway. Here I am, on an awesome Thursday morning, at freaking 8.56am, blogging. Reason being not that I've insommia, but rather 'cause I'm at work. Yeah. You heard me. WORK. Geez. I kinda regret telling my manager that I'm free from 1st July onwards. I haven't even had a break yet! *sadface* And! My other friends are still at home, enjoying themselves, pigging it out, hanging out with friends, watching world cup and whatnot. I missed that Germany vs Spain match this morning. An EPIC. And I missed it! *SIGH*

So yeah. Work. A freshie over here, I couldn't even log on to the computer without needing someone to help me, till late yesterday evening. See? That's why I'm blogging right now. Apparently there's supposed to be this, training/meeting thingy that starts at 9, but, looking around, there aint that many people around, so yeah, some free time to kill.

Work is alright, I guess? Was just stoning around at the office for the past few days, since my seniors/colleagues are all busy busy busy, and they don't really have the time to teach me, except when they have a short break. So basically, I'm just sitting there watching them work, den they'll explain a lil here and there. They're kinda nice, I guess? Well, those that I interacted with. The rest, idk yet. Takes time I guess? I hate that I need time to take up the initiative to talk to people, shy? reserve? cowardice? whatever you want to call it.

I could go on and on and on about work, but I really rather not, especially since I'm @ work. So onward to my personal life. Speaking of which, I realised that I actually missed typing. Idk how my mind works. I'm just weird that way.

**********************************************************************************

2 hours later and this post isn't even ready to be published. Reason being that I just got out of that... thingy. So basically. Now I'm freezing and I'm plain bored, and I'm resorting to blogging as my only entertainment, seeing that they blocked basically all my entertainment sites, from Facebook to Twitter to even fanfics, and let's not even talk about MSN or even Ebuddy. Blocked blocked blocked blocked blocked. Lucky my phone didn't get blocked. Anyway. Think it's pretty much an update on most of my life at the moment. I'm off to 'study' once more! Toodles darlins!

(Damn. I sound a lil........(idk... bimbotic? gay?)

No comments: