Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday blues

Yet another Monday. I think I'm starting to age prematurely. Reason being, I slept at 10 last night, and managed to be late for work this morning. How awesome is that? In my defence, I was caught in a jam in a stretch of road which normally takes me 15 minutes to clear. Today, it took me more than twice that time.

And so I've drawn a conclusion. Well. A couple of 'em.

- I shouldn't sleep at 2am on weekends, unless I don't have to wake up early the next day.
- Coffee in the morning, is a must. In fact, coffee at least once a day is a must.
- Constant interaction with the computer is bad, really bad. Especially after office hours.
- Procrastination is bad. Or wait. Is it good?
- Smokes seem more and more attractive right now, given my inability to go w/o coffee the whole day.
- Rain, is very much a factor in my inability to leave earlier.
- Food makes me feel nauseous right now.

Ok. That's more than just a couple.

I need a nap. Urgently. Desperately.

No comments: