Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dreams

I dreamt. I dreamt of a normal everyday life, the difference being you and Dorion are here. I dreamt, that you and I were resting in the room, 'cause we had a dinner to attend later. I woke up feeling a lil hungry, and grandma baked bread, a whole variety of it, much like a small scale bakery. I chose a sausage roll, which had some mayo on it. I stepped out the room and saw Dorion being doted upon by mom and grandma. I offered him a bite. He took a mouthful and dad told me to give him some milk before he ate the bread or else he might vomit (how does this make sense?). So I told him to yell for you if he felt like vomitting. He said ok. I went to get him a cup of milk. Then I woke up.

I remember feeling a certain sense of loss when I woke up. A lil disorientated. It's been so long, since I last dreamt of you, and my 1st time dreaming of him. I guess, I miss you both, more than I realize. I remember hugging my boy all the time. =(

No comments: