Thursday, July 15, 2010

150710

OUTDATED!

OMG!

Ok. Bit hysterical there. Forgive me. I was actually talking about me being outdated about the latest music hits. I've been so out of it, I don't even have songs like, 'Nothing On You', 'Need You Now', 'Never Knew I Needed', 'The Only Exception' and so many more. Like seriously, I'm so out of it. I'm so going to download the latest Secondhand Serenade album. I'm like this huge fan and the music is just so awesome. I think I can practically sing all their songs.

On another note, I think my emotions are going haywire. You're going to think I'm nuts (not that I'm not) but it's been ages since I last talked to her. (I sound like a broken down record player. Even I'm disgusting myself, so you peeps can just skip this paragraph or so) Sigh. I dunno. Let's skip this. Or rather let's just end this here.

On an interesting note. My 'teacher' has a tattoo around his arm. Awesome

No comments: