Wednesday, July 14, 2010

XXX: ...... and after that, turn left and there you are.
Me: Wow. That's fast!
XXX: Yeah, but it's rm7 to and fro.
Me: Hahaha. Why'd you wanna go there for?
XXX: 'kao zai'
Me: But you already have a boyfriend.
XXX: So? Not husband.
Me: ........

****************************

Anyway. That was a very =.=" moment, but I guess there's no denying the truth in her words. I mean, you're free to walk around and shop before paying for your purchases right? Well. Unless you personally decide that you're more than satisfied with what you've got, then it becomes a personal choice right?

Anyway. That aside. Gab has taken over teaching me about the system and stuff, so I reckon I'll be getting more work to do. *Cheers* It might sound really weird to you, that I'm actually cheering to get work. Me, whom we all know is as lazy as a well-fed pig. There's really nothing much I can do here at the office if I don't do any work. And since I can't FB, can't MSN, can't FF/FP, I might as well do work and actually earn my keep. (Since my alternative is stalking the newspaper online)

(So far, I've learnt aac/apa/msc/ibc, which is like the tip of the iceberg of my workscope)

Ok. So something kinda jogged my memory. Apparently, boys only mature when they are 20, ie, they can only start to have sex at 20. *rises eyebrow* any younger and they're still 'developing'... lol

No comments: