Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gullible

Laura 欲断魂 says (12:34 AM):
 facial make u age faster
peng says (12:34 AM):
 dun so funny la.
 haha
 reli a?
 y?

She actually believed me! My oh my! Honestly, of all the crap I utter, you just had to believe this? LOL! Thinking about it, brings back fond memories. I remembered a similar incident with Tash. I think, it went something like this.

Laura:
Baby. Stop pouting. You're gonna get more wrinkles this way.
Teresa:
Are you serious?
Laura:
Oh hey Teresa. Erm. No?
Teresa:
Tash just ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. She said, omg you guys! I think I can see lines appear on my face already!!
Laura:
LOL! Are you serious?
Teresa:
Yeah... She's whining about it now.
Laura:
I was just joking! ROFL

Either I'm just too convincing when I crap, or these people are just too gullible. Sweet memories though. Really sweet.

No comments: