Sunday, October 26, 2008

short

Ok. This is downright insane. My friend was hit by a car and is in a goddamn coma, and my gf is sporting a broken arm for beating up the bitch that did this to our friend. Bloody fucked up bitch I tell you. Just because you got rejected, and got beaten up when you refused to back down, doesn't give you the right to hit my friend down with a car. What the hell is your problem anyway? Well, at least she's behind bars now. Man, I want to hurt her too, for hurting my friend, and my gf as well.

On a different note, I need help. Help me, teach me to sweep her off her feet and leave her breathless. I sure as hell need help. I'm out of ideas already, seeing how that princess decided to do it next year. Wow. She's too blardy romantic for me to compete. So you people need to help me. Help, help, HELP!! *grumbles*

No comments: