Thursday, October 09, 2008

jumble

Did I mention that my idiot was involved in a car accident? Drink and drive. Sigh. That woman is making me age faster than anything. She's so accident prone that it seems like she's getting injured, on average, once a fortnight. Sigh. Anything can happen to her.

Anyway, that's just a short line about my baby. I wanted to talk about my shopping expedition with the monkie and the piglet, ie, Jein and Esther. We went shopping for something for Jein's bf, had dinner at Wendy's, and ended up spending tons of time at Giant. They had to get stuff to make hampers out of for the event they have on today.

And so, yeah, we bought like, a whole trolley full of junk food, worth around rm96++. Can you imagine it? I bet the cashier woman and everybody who saw us there thought we were gorging on junk food. =.=

We started wrapping the hampers at night, around 11+. And, we ended up finishing the wrapping at around 2. Wow. We had a lil midnight snack and studied a lil, and went back to sleep. =) Will post up the pictures after this weekend I think, or sometime when I'm somewhere with a good, fast connection. =x

Till then, ciao! I'll be at Puchong, cause my uncle is getting married on Saturday.

No comments: