Tuesday, October 21, 2008

proud

Imagine someone said this about you: I have an anouncement to make, i'm in love and i'm engaged to my beautiful gf and her name is XXX. My heart belongs to her and i will love her until the day i stop breathing. So if you are looking for something more than a friendship back off because it will never happen.

I've never had someone who stood up for me in that manner before. Of course, you can imagine that I have a stupid grin on my face the whole time. I was floating, literally. She really kept her word. There's nothing to be jealous about. She's even announcing it to the whole world that we are engaged. Sure we are, but I'll still like to get her a ring, even if it's only symbolic now.

She's sweet. It sure feels nice having someone defend you like that. One day, perhaps one day, I'll show her jz how much she really means to me after all. =)

No comments: