Sunday, June 29, 2008

Miss you peeps

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married :)

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nopes!

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Sure! Heaven is when my baby tells me ‘I love you’ :P

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
I suppose

5) What were u doing 8.00 this morning?
Driving, up to KL.

6) Favourite time of day?
When I’m chatting with my baby, any time is my fav time.

7) Do you mind dating someone of the same sex?
I love my baby… Go figure.

8) Do you wear makeup?
Nopes!

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Am I really that ugly? :(

10) Do you colour your hair?
Planning to

11) What do you wear to bed?
Shorts n tee… But, I might consider the alternative for my baby… :P

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Sure! I’m evil… Part of my attraction, really… ;) Went out for McD with the person responsible for this tag… Hahaha…

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Sure! One of my, erhem, talents… ;)

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Nopes! My eyebrows are naturally beautiful… ;)

15) What kind of sneakers?
Urm, not picky, not choosy… Basically, if it serves its purposes, anything will do.

16) What is something you are excited about?
Baby…

17) What is your Hair color?
Black… Glossy black

18) Do you talk a lot?
Sure! Why not? Unless I’m damn tired or irritated or upset or emotionally not alright…

19) Do you snore?
When I’m extra tired, maybe

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Anywhere my baby is, that’s where I want to be.

21) Do you sleep with animals?
Nopes! Do U?

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Invest? Live off the interest, not the capital.

23) Gold or silver?
Both

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Both! :D Fast food rocks! ;)

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
HAHAHA… Mashed potatoes?

26) City, beach or country?
Can I choose all?

27) What was the last thing you touched?
keyboard, duh!

28) Where did you eat last?
Take-away at hostel… that was my dinner… Sigh…

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Ages ago… haha…

30) Do you read blogs?
Well, if I didn’t, I won’t be doing this right now, would I?

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
Why not? Cross-dressing is cool

32) Is there anyone you like right now?
Sure.

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Heh… Pantene and Dove.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Mumble-mumble

35) Are you popular?
People say I am, I say I’m not.

36-37 [Missing in action]

38) Are you currently depressed?
Depressed is such a strong word. Sad, yes, all because of my baby… :(

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Sure! Jein is pretty famous… ;) hahaha… Anne too! Hahaha…

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Nopes! Not at all.

41) Who is the rudest person in your life?
When that person appears, you’ll be the 1st to know.

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Neither.

43) Basketball or Football?
Neither. But if I really had to choose, basketball.

44) How long do your showers last?
it varies, from 10 minutes, to a whole hour. :$

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Auto rocks anytime! ;)

46) Cake or ice cream?I
ICE CREAM CAKE!! (I’m greedy, I know)

47) Are you self-conscious?
VERY.


48) Do you care what people think?
Sure! Tat’s why I’m so self conscious…

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Think so…

50) Have you been in love?
Urm… Currently am? :$

51) Where do you wish you were?
With my baby… :(

52) Have you rejected someone?
Yeah…

(I think I did this before)


LAYER 1 :


ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Laura Yoong Li Wen


Birth Date : 3/2/88

Current Status : In a relationship

Eye Colour : Black/Dark brown

Righty of lefty : Righty



LAYER 2 :

ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Hakka

My Fears : Top of my list: I dun wanna lose my baby! :(

My Weaknesses : PROCRASTINATION!! Hehe…

My Perfect Pizza : Cheese, cheese, cheese!



LAYER 3 :

YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : Another day without my precious.

My bedtime : Listening to songs

My most missed memory : Most missed ar…? No idea…



LAYER 4 :

MY PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Coke

McDonald or Burger King : McD

Single or grouped dates : Depends ba…

Adidas or Nike : Both?

Tea or Nestea : Coffee!

Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla

Cappuccino or Coffee : STARBUCKS! :P (as long as it is Starbucks, anything goes)


LAYER 5 :

DO YOU...

Smoke : Rarely

Curse : Rather often

Take a shower : Everyday! (Me no skunk)

Have a crush : Sure!

Think you've been in love : :D

Go to school : b4 college and uni, yeap!

Want to get married : maybe

Believe in yourself : Occasionally



LAYER 6 :

IN THE PAST

Alcohol : Yes

Gone to the mall : Yes

Been on stage : Yes

Eaten sushi : Yes

Dyed your hair : No



LAYER 7 :

HAVE YOU EVER

Played a stripping game : Nope

Changed who you were to fit in : Yes



LAYER 8 :

AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : No clue




LAYER 9 :

IN A PARTNER...??

Best eye colour : Natural

Best hair colour : Natural

Short hair or long hair : Long

Best height : Slightly shorter then me

Attitude : complements me



LAYER 10 :

WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : Chatting while completing this

Hour ago : Cursing at MSN.

4.5 hours ago : Driving.

1 month ago : Chatting, I think.

Year ago : Chatting as well.



LAYER 11 :

FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love: My family, my friends (animals included), and most importantly, my baby

I feel : Numb

I hate : Not being able to be with my baby, in every sense.

I hide : Everything.

I miss : My baby :(

I need : My baby




LAYER 12 :

TAGGING 5 PEOPLE
Anne, Joanne, Yang, Jie(s), Puppy, Darl, LiShan… And basically anyone who likes tags.

No comments: