Monday, June 16, 2008

realize

The news I've been hearing lately, has truly opened my eyes. I suppose, I'm starting to appreciate friends out there. Even though I might feel taken granted for, or ignored, or cold shouldered, I'm still grateful for your existence.

Hearing about my baby's friend being shot by the ex bf, it makes me shudder at what people would do, could do. And the fact that she might not pull through is scary. Suddenly, Malaysia seems like heaven. I can hardly imagine what my baby is going through right now. Sigh.

So what if I feel like me and Gan Li are drifting apart..? So what if I feel that Jill and I could never be as close as we used to be..? So what if I still feel vary of Shi Ni? So what? Everything pales in comparison to what my baby is going through now. At least, I still have them here, alive and in perfect health. At least, none of them are in any life threatening danger. At least, I know, they're just a call away.

In the meantime, my baby's far away, feeling bad. I'm feeling terrible now, not only coz I cant be there, physically to comfort my baby, but coz there's nothing I can do to make my baby feel better.

Hope the friend pulls through this critical stage of her life.

No comments: