Thursday, June 12, 2008

autumn

I am such a klutz sometimes. Honestly, which genius would go and fall 1 day before 2 back-to-back papers? Look nowhere further, cause you're reading her words now. Yea, genius that I am, had to convince my friends to walk in the drizzle back home, and just had to fall at the curb, near the traffic lights as well.

Yeah, the curb was so inviting, I had little choice but to sink to my knees, and bow. So yeah, my thumb hurts like hell now. You know the best part, it's located at the part where you people who can flex your thumb, the part everybody, included me, took for granted. Now, it's like my thumb is perpetually in the 'good job' mode. Sigh.

Oh, and I haven't told you the best part of it. I had to practically rush through my 2 papers the best I can, all because my finger would start throbbing and aching after around 2 hours or so. Well okay, not really throbbing, but still, sore. Oh ya, and did I mention that it's my right hand? Yeap! And, I've got scraps on my hand, not serious, just that it's at the part where the pen brushes it all the time.

But yea, I got through both papers, one of which is shitty, the other still bearable. Of course, after each paper, there was the aftermath of PUS. Yucks!

Got Jein to get Hydrogen Peroxide, and so now, I'm suffering from post injury trauma. Sigh. I want my baby now.

No comments: