Friday, June 06, 2008

Convos'

Convo 1:

Me : Yea, my baby, my precious doggie uses dad's N95 to talk to me..
F : No no!! Uses D95.
R : D95?! (looks at me)
Me : oh Oh OH!!
R&Me : HAHAHAHA....
F : =.=


(R meant D-cup.. bra size.... R meant, DOG95)

(Dun ask me how bra size can come up in that convo... i'm innocent..)


Convo 2:

F: Damn itchy la.. I itch all over
R: Eh, me too la... You la! Make me itchy

(It was due to the stupid mosquito flying around... but think about it out of context, if you get what i mean)


Convo 3:

Me: Birds of a feather flock together... Since I'm rather perverted, it means that you are too...
R : Oh.. No no... You see, our feathers are different..
Me: Oh..? How you know ler..? You seen me naked before..?
R : ............. urm..... Imagination! haha...

(I rather enjoy making R squim... if possible)

No comments: