Wednesday, June 18, 2008

BKT

It just sunk in. Jie actually remembered bak ku teh! No idea if it was a coincident or intentional, but I do know, I'm darn glad she did. Perhaps, she's not as blur or forgetful as I thought. But even if she doesn't remember, I won't blame her. Not really. Emo maybe, but I won't blame her.

One thing about jie, is that, she's open and friendly, and private at the same time. She can smile and joke and laugh with you, but at the same time, she doesn't really let people into her life that easily.

I don't really know why I call her jie, but I feel very comfortable being around with her. She's a great friend to have, sometimes. I do know that I can go to her bout almost everything, but the only thing holding me back, would be that I 过不到自己那一关.

She's going over to kangaroo land soon. Like countdown soon. I'm going to miss her, pity it's not mutual. Ah well. Want to send her off. So not looking forward to next sem's timetable. And she's not there.

Darling, 帮我看下那只猪,好吗?

1 comment:

Cadence Kang.Y said...

will try my best to take care of her aite! :) no prob, darling de peng you, jiu shi wo de peng you