Saturday, May 03, 2008

updates?

went shopping with mom today.. apparently, jusco is having sales, for labour day... i suppose i should be happy cz i did manage to expand my wardrobe a lil bit... got me 2 tees... i like.... :P thanks to jie's Jcard, me likey Jusco even more now... :D

AND. i got to satisfy my Starbucks Caramel Frappucino craving. FINALLY! i mean, it's been so damn long since i actually stepped into starbucks and drank my all-time fav. no pics at the moment... but, u'll see me wear it someday... :D

(p/s: i love black... n white is slowly beginning to be my 2nd choice after black)

on a different note, i'm guessing i really really should thank erica & nat. thanks for intro-ing me to WoW, or rather DoTA. finally understanding the addiction behind it all. and with that understanding, comes the desire to conquer that game. well, a new addiction... nothing more, nothing less.

i realized, i have got quite a number of cravings: KFC, McD, BK, PH, Wendy's, Carl's Jr, SK...... Gosh! i'm gonna be one big, fat pig/monkey/hybrid. damn! (jein! i dun care, u're bringing me go... help me satisfy my craving...)

No comments: