Saturday, May 31, 2008

rain

I realized, that the rain brings out the worst in everyone. For example, I was caught in the flash flood at MRR II the other day. We were trapped for almost an hour. Some people just reversed and took the housing estate route, while, in the car, some people were just looking out their windows. They looked glum, as if they're in a hurry, but can't do anything.

Some people, just got grumpier and grumpier, as if their mood will change the weather, and erase the flash floods. Others, like me, make the best out of the situation. Singing along to the radio, and keeping an optimistic appearance. I might be wrong in doing so, but the other alternatives are so..... yucks.

On the streets, people too tend to be more short tempered than usual.

I wonder. Why do people dislike the rain so much that they let it affect them so?

No comments: