Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Introductions

My friend told me to do a post on my 'zoo'. Therefore, here goes! *Drum roll* Let the introductions begin!

Siew Peng - (Gui Gui)
My latest addition in the zoo. She's just terribly slow when it comes to *erhem* certain stuff.

Mel Mok - (Spastic cat)
My roommate, whose name is the same as that emitted from a cat/kitten.

Natalie - (Mousey)
Small and timid, exactly the epitome of the name.

Lee Ean - ( Ean-y the puppy)
Dun ask me why puppy... It just stuck. Puppy is cute... and infinitely innocent... (dun corrupt her!)

Li Hui - (Nomad Camel)
Nomad... just like a pilot... Unfortunately, this camel sucks at long distance. (C-A-C-A-T)

Esther Lee - (Piglet)
Yeah, exactly like 1. likes food and is small sized.... small enough to be hugged from behind then tickled... (and she is goddamn ticklish!)

Sze Jein - (Dolphin)
She's actually a hybrid... a combination of dolphin+monkey+elephant+human. But since I cant find such a picture (they dun really exists i suppose.. wonder how she was even conceived), I suppose a dolphin is the best description of her. (free spirited)

Kang Yun - (Lil Dino)
Dunno why she calls herself dino... but I guess it stuck. So here goes! (darling! as cute as u le!)

last but not least,

Erica - (Whaley)
One of the cutest of the lot, my whaley (whose name was penned by Mel) is coincidentally the 'obese' owner of my 'spastic cat'.... Wonder how did that ever happened...


So there! The formal introductions all done with.... I should totally come up with nicks for Jie, Jo, Megan and Mich. But for the record... My 'animals' are just sooo cute!











I wonder...... Would jie consent to be a panda?

No comments: