Friday, May 23, 2008

murky

It's like a drug,
with one taste,
you'll want more.

You know it's wrong,
in manys' eyes.
you know many will get hurt,
should the truth be revealed.

But somehow or another,
you know you cant let go.
Not then, not now,
Perhaps, never.

The truth eludes everyone,
all the time.
So why should it not,
this time.

I want you all the time,
but you could never be mine.
So I've to be contented,
to just seeing you like this,
under the veils of shadows.

I know what I'm doing,
seems a-mighty wrong.
But to be able to hold you here,
in my arms,
makes it seems oh-so right.

So pray, tell me.
Is this right? or is this wrong?
Should I break free? or break hearts?
Should I hold you dear? or let you go?

You, my love,
are my sweet tasting drug.
The one thing I can never get enough of.
But to be with you,
Wills be crossed, and arms raised.

I wonder,
Is whatever we have, whatever we share,
Worth all this doubt?

I wish to see the path ahead......

No comments: