Monday, May 12, 2008

Dinner

You know, I got the shock of my life when I found out that my whaley actually walked all the way from hostel to USJ11. It took her 4 hours to and fro. Honestly, I thought that she was out of her mind. Even more so when she invited me to walk with her to 1 Utama.

But after walking with her to SS15 today for dinner just now, I realized the joy in it. Apparently, it is quite enjoyable walking a short distance away. Despite the 20 odd minutes walk, we weren't all that tired after all. We even went up to AsiaNet to say hi to Julian and Richard. We watched them DoTA. Gosh! They really are pro!

After watching them almost losing the game, but turning the tide at the end, we were hungry, so we went for Bak Ku Teh. Yummy gorgeous Bak Ku Teh. Hope that jie remembers to bring me go soon ba! (Hoping against all odds)

We had our dinner, then went back to Asia Cafe to look for them. Got down to chatting, and I found out that Richard is from the same school as me, my so-called junior. Wow! This once again confirms the fact that the world is SMALL!

Anyway. I had fun walking with whaley today.

No comments: